The clergy and PCC are very pleased to welcome you back to worship at St Mary’s from Sunday 9th August.
There will be a communion service starting at 9.30am on each Sunday in August. To ensure that we comply with Government guidelines a full risk assessment has been carried out and measures will be in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
If you would like to attend a service would you please email Rev. Philip Payne – firstname.lastname@example.org, this will enable us to track and trace should it become necessary. Please do not attend the service if you have and Coronavirus symptoms and should you develop any symptoms or test positve within 14 days of attending a service plese let us know.
There will obviously need to be some changes to the service. Please note the following –
- please sanitise your hands on entry and exit
- please maintain a distance of 2m from other households – available seats will be marked with a green cross
- there will no singing, but Ian will be playing the organ
- if you normally give to the church using an envelope or cash there will be a plate at the back of church that you can use or you can gift using the contactless payment pad
- face coverings will be mandatory in places of worship from 8th August
- during the communion service people will only receive in one kind (the bread)
- The W.C. is out of use so as to minimise infection risks, except in case of a real emergency
- on leaving the service please place your order of servive in the tub/tray at the back of church
We look forward to seeing you back in our beautiful church but if you are unable to join us physically we are pleased that our online zoom services will continue at the new time of 10.30am every Sunday in August.