Following the successful Coddenham Jubilee celebrations, there is now an opportunity to shape a Community Plan together, with a Parish wide SURVEY.
There has been no parish-wide Survey since 2000. Householder opinions are vital to inform a Community Plan that the CCRG* will draft later this year, for the period of approximately 2023 to 2030. This initiative has the support and involvement all charitable, statutory and voluntary bodies within the Parish.
- The Survey is anonymous unless the household asks for a response to specific points made
- Guidelines for completion are included on the first page of the Survey.
- All Surveys returned before 11.59pm on 30th June 2022 will be entered into a draw for a hamper of local produce (valued at c.£50) donated by the Coddenham Community Shop.
- Results of the Survey will be presented to the community in September/October.
- Each household in the Parish boundaries should receive a survey by the 19th June. If you have not by that time, please email email@example.com.
- Completed Surveys will be collected. If you would prefer, they can be posted at the Community Shop collection box or the The Coddenham Centre post box.
- Survey production costs have been kindly met by the Day Foundation and all printed material is from recycled sources. Distribution is conducted by volunteers.
HAVE YOUR SAY and Shape the Future of Coddenham, together.
*The Coddenham Parish Community Plan and supporting survey is a collaboration by the Coddenham Community Response Group (CCRG), represented by The Coddenham Centre, the Coddenham Community Shop, the Coddenham Country Club, the Day Foundation, the Gardemau Trusts, the Coddenham History Club, St Mary’s Church and Coddenham Parish Council.